SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Ibanez EP10-BP Steve Vai Acoustic (with scalloped fretboard)

What's Hot
EvoEvo Frets: 308
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
First of all, yes I know it's an acoustic and I've listed it in the electric forum.

Apologies if that's not the thing to do, but my thinking is that this is really an acoustic for electric players.

Slimline body, Fishman aura pickup, and a professionally fully scalloped 'board (not factory, whoever had it before me got it done but it's an excellent job...especially considering how tricky it would be with that inlay work!)

Not to be confused with the cheaper model, these retail around the £1100 mark and this one does include the hardcase.

Condition is great, there's a small knock on the front (you can see it on the bottom right) but other than that it's in great shape.

If you're after an acoustic that plays like an electric, this is a great option. Looks pretty stunning in the flesh as well, perfect for those acoustic moments in an 80s rock set! (More than words, to be with you, every rose has it's thorn....you get the idea!). Plus the Fishman sounds better through the PA than my Maton!

Open to offers!

Pickup only from Market Harborough...I'm not brave enough to ship an acoustic (even with a hardcase)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EvoEvo Frets: 308
    Bump, open to offers.

No idea where to price this one so if you like the look then feel free to message me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump!
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    Very cool! 
    Thanks! I certainly think so. 

I bought it to go with my jem7vwh but that's since been traded away so I need this to go as well before I use it to convince myself that I need to buy another jem again. 
    Bump!
    Bump!
  • Is shipping definitely off the table? 
  • rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1381
    Calling @viz …. Happy to help
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10691
    I have one already! :D
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    Bump!
    'Nother bump! Keep forgetting I've listed this, great guitar with a really cool vibe to it.