Nikki Grahame (ex Big Brother contestant)

What's Hot
KeikoKeiko Frets: 993
News to me. Apparently died last year May 2021. Anorexia. Only 38.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• danodano Frets: 1592
    Just been reading her bio on wiki, very sad the way she died.  Hopefully some awareness of eating disorders may come from this and save other young girls lives.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 556
    My niece who is 31 now, has had a real battle with Anorexia since she was around 14 years old . . . One day she looked at a photograph of herself and, in her words " Everything changed" . . .  It took years and years of support and encouragement as well as tears, pain and anguish to get to where we all are now . . I've no idea how my sister has coped with the unrelenting stress of it all, but she has and Rhianna Lee is still here putting up the same brave fight and dealing with it mostly by herself. Anorexia is cruel and it takes a strong soul to keep up the fight . . . I saw that Nikki Grahame had passed a while ago and I'm aware that there has been a recent Documentary about her . . . My heart goes out to her family as I know only too well how much it hurts to see someone you love fighting for their life . . . Rhianna Lee was the first baby I ever held in my arms and she was so small that I was scared she would break  . . . . The thought of any harm coming to that precious bundle still brings a lump to my throat but she's still here battling away and currently studying to be a Mid Wife :-) 
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom