SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

MacBook Pro sold.

What's Hot
DanRDanR Frets: 1041
edited June 2022 in Misc £
I’ve had this from new and it has had very light use over the years as it was only ever used for recording music and playing football manager.

Seems odd to but a £2500 MacBook for just that but we had a scheme at work where it was actually a decent deal.

Specs

Retina display with no cracks/chips/scratches.
I7 Quad Core 2.5ghz.
512gb Flash drive.
16gb ram.
AMD R9 M370X.

Battery 

So this has only had 22 cycles out of its 1000 cycle life and still has a full charge capacity of 7966 mAh.

For a deeper dive you can check here for specs https://support.apple.com/kb/sp719?locale=en_GB

Condition is a few light marks on the aluminium chassis that are hard to picture, worse is on the bottom and about 1cm and a picture is below.

Charger and box are included and no fraying on the cable.

Ive always had PC aswell and rebuilt mine last year but kept the MacBook for convenience but I’ve moved all my ilok stuff over now so it seems a bit pointless to waste as it’s still got plenty of life in it.  

£500

Danny
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6053
    Rats! If I hadn't just bought an M1 I'd have been all over this. Nice spec and it will run Monterey.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DanRDanR Frets: 1041
    Bump 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom