SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GOTOH BS-TC1S TELE BRIDGE

What's Hot
FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
edited August 2022 in Parts £
With all the screws, excellent condition.

GOTOH BS-TC1S TELECASTER REPLACEMENT BRIDGE WITH BRASS "IN-TUNE" SADDLES

£40 posted PPG.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
    Somehow, still available.

All you need is a neck & body, some pickups, tuners and a few wires and you got yourself a Telecaster. 
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Adding this Alnico 6 Oil City bridge pickup so you're nearly there with a completed Telecaster now.

One off special Ash made with a bit of extra grunt. It's based on a Broadcaster pickup but with Alnico 5 magnets.

Boxed and as original with all screws. 

£50 delivered. 

FA Cup Final watching bump. 

Buy this during the final and receive a free signed Liverpool or Chelsea shirt*.

* Shirt will be the cheapest available snide replica signed by myself in Biro. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Friday night bump. 
  • RkphilpotRkphilpot Frets: 166
    I'm interested in the Pup, I know its a bit daft but when you say more grunt, is it more bottom end? I don't want anything too icepicky, I want good rock tones.
    Thanks 
    Rkphilpot said:
    I'm interested in the Pup, I know its a bit daft but when you say more grunt, is it more bottom end? I don't want anything too icepicky, I want good rock tones.
    Thanks 

Good question.

Alnico 5 are typically brighter and jangly-er than Alnico 3 and with more chime, sparkle and dynamic response, excellent for clean or lightly overdriven tones. They are well balanced but you probably want Alnico 3 for rounder bottom end, especially with distortion. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 759
    Fuengi said:
    Adding this Alnico 6 Oil City bridge pickup so you're nearly there with a completed Telecaster now.

One off special Ash made with a bit of extra grunt. It's based on a Broadcaster pickup but with Alnico 5 magnets.

£50 delivered. 

Is this still available? 

I'm considering changing my custom built Esquire to have a gold foil in the neck but the SD Quarter is a bit too powerful for my liking. 
    Neilybob said:
    Fuengi said:

£50 delivered. 

Is this still available? 

I'm considering changing my custom built Esquire to have a gold foil in the neck but the SD Quarter is a bit too powerful for my liking. 
    Sorry, been away! Yes it is still available. 
  • NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 759
    PM'd 
    Tele pickup sold.