SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Cort L500-O 12 fret OM Price drop

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• m0rtm0rt Frets: 21
    Still here. 

Seriously, I wish someone would just come and play it. I'm convinced they would buy it. It really is an amazing amount of guitar for the money. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1797
    m0rt said:
    Still here. 

Seriously, I wish someone would just come and play it. I'm convinced they would buy it. It really is an amazing amount of guitar for the money. 
    I would if I had the money,or even close to it.
  • jaymenonjaymenon Frets: 804
    m0rt said:
    Still here. 

I would have to agree with that. (I just bought it, what a lovely lovely instrument)
  • guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1797
    jaymenon said:
    m0rt said:
    Still here. 

I would have to agree with that. (I just bought it, what a lovely lovely instrument)
    Well done. Hope you enjoy it as it looked fantastic.
  • m0rtm0rt Frets: 21
    Sold! PLeasure to meet you, Jay, and what a fantastic voice and sublime playing!