What digital distributors / aggregators are you using? Eg distrokid , one rpm etc

What's Hot
Hi , fascinating subject  what digital distributors do you use , Horus , distrokid ,onerpm , etc

Distrokid initially seemed very good but I’ve heard of some people having trouble 
  I like the fact that they apparently email you a link when your track goes live on different services 
  Eg Apple Music ,Spotify etc .  There are so many streaming services too 

It’s an amazing subject I like to listen to podcasts about it . A guy called ARI herstrand has lots of info 

Thanks

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7282
    WE use cdbaby but that mostly cos that what I started out on 10 years ago when there was less choice...I hear good things about distrokid these days. 
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SupportactSupportact Frets: 941
    I use AWAL, I think just because someone I knew recommended them. It's worked well so far, I find their website very easy to use. 

• hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4131
    WE use cdbaby but that mostly cos that what I started out on 10 years ago when there was less choice...I hear good things about distrokid these days. 
    Cd Baby seems very good ,they seem to keep up with the likes of distrokid although they have slightly different payment structures 
    They seem to be quite well thought of 
      Distrokid seem really good apart from a few people complaining on YouTube about losing their music in some weird mixups  I guess it’s inevitable with the amount of data they deal with 
    amazing company though.
  • andy_kandy_k Frets: 818
    Ari's book is quite good, and there was a spreadsheet which showed how they all compared, not sure if it has been updated recently though.
    A lot of these things are pretty flash in the pan, and I went with CDBaby for the fact that a one off payment seemed to ensure maximum exposure, and permanence.
    It took quite a long while to get my album registered in the places it should be, and I think it will be many years before I break even.
    Very strange world out there for music publishing these days, but if you have a 'unicorn' you might get lucky.
    andy_k said:
    Ari's book is quite good, and there was a spreadsheet which showed how they all compared, not sure if it has been updated recently though.
    A lot of these things are pretty flash in the pan, and I went with CDBaby for the fact that a one off payment seemed to ensure maximum exposure, and permanence.
    It took quite a long while to get my album registered in the places it should be, and I think it will be many years before I break even.
    Very strange world out there for music publishing these days, but if you have a 'unicorn' you might get lucky.
    Thanks Andy ,it’s all quite interesting what the different companies have to offer. Appreciate your input