SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Auden Grace Jumbo (Black Series) FS or FT

steviebee74steviebee74 Frets: 33
edited July 2022 in Acoustics £

Beautiful Black Series Auden Grace jumbo.

Absolutely as new without a mark on it & equipped with the Brad Clark SuperNatural DS pickup system and comes in a really good Auden padded gig bag.

It also has upgraded ebony button schertler open-back tuners. I'd like £950 for it which is a saving of over £500 on a brand-new one.

Guitar is in Nottingham (5 mins from M1/J26) and is pickup only as I want the buyer to play it and be happy with it before agreeing to buy it.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• steviebee74steviebee74 Frets: 33
    Bump - Really surpised this had had only one view. 

This is the guitar: 

https://audenguitars.com/product/black-series-grace-jumbo/

• Gmd85Gmd85 Frets: 8
    I think you can safely ignore the views number, the counter seems to be broken. 

Nice guitar. 

• Bump. Interested in trades for an electric guitar. I like Gordon Smith, Eastman, Gretsch etc or WHY. 
  • steviebee74steviebee74 Frets: 33
    edited January 2
    Bump. I’d withdrawn this but decided to let it go if anyone’s interested. I’m getting older and not gigging so much so I want to cut back a bit on gear. If you fancy giving the jumbo thing a try and exploring your inner Noel Gallagher, let me know. 
  • Treewig1Treewig1 Frets: 445
    Great couple of demos.  Really shows the versatility of this guitar.