SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn - VanAmps Soul-mate Reverb

wellsyboywellsyboy Frets: 451
edited July 2022 in FX £
Recently acquired these on the forum as they come up so rarely. Am building a board around my new G3 but find that I don't have enough space or loops to accommodate these. Instead, I am settling on the Revival Drive custom (another brilliant pedal again bought on here) as it saves both space and loops and sounds pretty fantastic itself! So before I put these up on reverb and or ebay I though I would offer them on here. It would be a shame for such great pedals to just sit in a cupboard. No velcro on any of the pedals. No trades thanks guys. Prices assume PPG otherwise they increase accordingly if you need to get the protection. Please check my trade feedback. 

VanAmps Reverbamate Sole-Mate analog spring reverb - mint condition with power supply - you can't get a better spring reverb than this - contains a 3 spring tank - stunning spring reverb! - £265 posted

https://i.imgur.com/Vnw4Y4h.jpg

SOLD

SOLD - Kingsley Page V2 - fantastic low gain boost with really useful EQ switches - works brilliantly with the constable but also anything else you can think of - £400 posted

SOLD - Kingsley Maiden D V1 - another brilliant preamp pedal based on a Dumble clean channel circuit - has a pull pot mid boost which I understand is switchable with the correct type of switch. I did acquire this for less on here a few weeks ago but I honestly think its worth more than I paid for it - no I am not a flipper before anyone makes any sarcky comments! - £350 posted 

SOLD - Kingsley Constable V2 - superb Preamp pedal - basically a plexi preamp. Amazing tones both clean and overdriven especially pushed with a boost (the Page below works brilliantly for this) - comes with power supply - £515 posted 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wellsyboywellsyboy Frets: 451
    VanAmps Sole-Mate reverb added - Page sold - 2 left - get ‘em while they’re hot!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    All Kingsley's sold now - just a fabulous reverb unit left.
    bump for a majestic reverb unit
    bump
    bump for an incredible REAL spring reverb
    bump
    June bump
    bump
    bump-ola
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6084
    I can't believe this hasn't been snapped up yet. These reverb units are just wonderful, the best spring reverb pedal bar none IMHO. I've got the junior version of this beauty and it's an absolute keeper. 
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • PM'd