SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Alvarez Cadiz, CC7HCEAR Hybrid Electro- Classical guitar with cutaway £280 del UK - SOLD

What's Hot
JCA2550JCA2550 Frets: 443
edited December 2022 in Acoustics £
For Sale is this hybrid electro-classical from Alvarez, bought on here October 2020 and hasn't left the man cave since.
I'm moving it on as it's been replaced by an 80s K. Yairi CY127CE.

Condition is like new but there is a defect in the finish on the treble side by the nut which I've tried to show in the pictures.

CC7HCEAR
Official specs:
Top Wood - Solid AA Sitka Spruce
Back and Sides Wood - Black Walnut
Neck - Mahogany
Bridge- Indian Laurel/Rosewood
Fingerboard - Indian Laurel/Rosewood
Nut and Saddle - Bone
Tuners - Chrome with Ebony Style Buttons
Binding - Acacia
LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
Scale 660mm/25 63/64" (slightly longer scale than usual for a classical style instrument)
Number of Frets - 22
Nut Width 48mm/1 7/8"

Some cool features:
There's a nicely bevelled "drop top" where the forearm contacts the body, fingerboard has a 15" radius, neck meets the body at the 14th fret, cutaway, the neck has a truss rod.
I've recently re-strung it with Savarez Cristal reds

These are £529 new and I'd like to get back what I paid for it £350, Price drop 27/06/22 to £300 now £280 with gigbag (05/09/22).

SOLD

I'm afraid it doesn't have a case or gig bag, but I have the original carton it was shipped in.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments