SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: iPad Pro 12.9 2018 4G & WiFi 256gb

What's Hot
Lord_SpanielchipLord_Spanielchip Frets: 142
edited May 2022 in Misc £
I’ve upgraded to the latest and greatest so this needs to go to offset some of the cost.

It’s in pretty good nick - a couple of small scratches on the screen that can be picked up with a fingernail (if you’re really looking for them) but I certainly can’t feel them under the normal conditions. The back has a few marks here and there but these obviously won’t be noticeable with a case or a skin.

The big issue is the bend which I’ve tried to show in the pictures. Apple don’t class this as a defect (don’t ask me why) and it’s a well known issue with this model. Other than aesthetically, it’s never been a problem for me. 

I’ve used it to run GarageBand, Auria Pro, Cubasis 3, Korg Gadget, Bias FX, AUM and all manner of vst synths. Although I’ve mostly watched YouTube and used it as a procrastinatory aid (I think that’s how she pronounced it). 256gb storage which I’ve not got close to half filling so far.

This is the 4G version and it’s locked to O2 but you should be able to use a GiffGaff sim if that’s your bag. I say it’s locked to O2 because that’s the network it was on. Battery life is still fairly good - I’ve been getting a good four to five hours of general usage every day.

I’m fairly sure that I’ve got the original box somewhere which I’ll have to dig out. I’ve not got the original charger but can send an aftermarket one which I’ve been using pretty much since I got the ipad.

Looking for £475 PPG or bank transfer. Collection from east Lancashire or can ship at buyer’s expense.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Not entirely sure why but the picture of the “bend” isn’t posting. I’ll update with a pic as soon as I can make it work.
  •  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SRichSRich Frets: 762
    Oh wow........I didn't know that (the Bend) was a thing

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have"