SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn: Taylor GS Mini-e Figured Sapele Limited Edition

What's Hot
Rich31kRich31k Frets: 786
edited June 2022 in Acoustics £
I've had this guitar for a few years, maybe since 2017. I've used it a fair bit on the sofa and around the house. It has a few signs of wear with a few minor bumps, but is in good condition generally. There is a small amount of fret wear around the b string 2nd/3rd fret, but it is very much minor.

I'd prefer collection in Derby, but might be persuaded to post it. £400. Withdrawn 

Here's some blurb about it:

This gorgeous Roadshow Exclusive limited edition Taylor GS Mini-e boasts unique figured sapele back and sides. The solid Sitka spruce top ensures stability and depth of tone you'll be shocked to hear on such a small guitar. The guitar's body is a scaled-down Grand Symphony shape, smaller-sized but nonetheless robust with a very focused, chimey tone with plenty of top-end. With an onboard ES-Go pickup system, this is the kind of guitar that you can play acoustically or plugged-in anywhere.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MellishMellish Frets: 945
    Looks very nice. Fair price, too. GLWTS :) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 9591
    Lovely bit of wood, especially that streaky ebony.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Rich31kRich31k Frets: 786
    Thank you. As all my other bits have sold, I’ll hang onto this for now. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom