SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

* sold * Peavey Bandit 112 FS Collection Worksop S80

relic245relic245 Frets: 962
edited March 24 in Amps £
Sold......

Great sounding amp that you can carry in 1 hand without hurting your back!

Works well as a practice amp but also very loud and will compete with any drummer - even on a very clean sound. 

I don't have the footswitch - Only cosmetic issues are a couple of scuffs that I've tried to highlight. They look worse in the photos as I had a photographic light shining on them to take the pics. 

All works as expected. The vol knob on the clean channel is a little scratch, especially at the lower end.  Probably needs a clean but it's never bothered me enough to do anything about. 

The volume knobs on both clean and dirty channels are very sensitive at the very low end. This means that to get a whisper quite sound you have to tweak it very carefully. It can be done and as soon as you get above that 'can talk over it volume' it's fine. 

Collection only from Worksop S80 please. May drive a short distance to meet up.  Don't need any trades thanks. £100 please. 

OK Then, you've twisted my arm, you can have it for £85.  £75 before it goes on ebay,

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments