SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Boosey & Hawkes Edgware Bb clarinet £240

What's Hot
vizviz Frets: 10682
Hello lovelies,

Got this clarinet up on ebay on BIN £280 but will let it go for less for a tFB-er if anyone fancies a haggle. And I’m a pushover when it comes to haggling!

Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BillDLBillDL Frets: 7165
    How much does it weigh?   ;)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheOtherDennisTheOtherDennis Frets: 2010
    Is it a wooden model or resin?
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
  • vizviz Frets: 10682
    which is better?
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    Wooden, why? Does your answer depend on mine? :D :D :D
    If you must have sex with a frog, wear a condom. If you want the frog to have fun, rib it.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • vizviz Frets: 10682
    Yes. It’s wooden. Haha
    Thanks, I'll have a think about that then
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    I did grade 5 clarinet when I was 12 and then I heard Nirvana for the first time and everything started going wrong
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JanekLubanskiJanekLubanski Frets: 166
    That sounds like a very good price for a clarinet. Unfortunately I play guitar (badly) and B flat/F trombone pretty well. (In treble, bass or tenor clef).