SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS : 1998 Vox AC30 6TBX green & blue - price drop

razorblade_beatrazorblade_beat Frets: 55
edited May 2022 in Amps £
Selling my Korg era 98 vox ac30. I flipping love this amp, went through various boutique amps before picking this up about 6 years ago and realised what a fool I had been for not looking at these sooner as this was what I was looking for. 

This one has best of both worlds in it with the greenback and alnico blue speaker combo, new set of jjel84’s put in about 6 months ago. It’s an older amp so has tears in the tolex but works great and sounds killer. I’ve played the Chinese ones and this IMO is far superior. Different amp. I have had the speaker cable replaced with a longer one so it’s easier if someone wanted to use an attenuator with it. Comes with soft case. No footswitch.

https://imgur.com/a/QTFqeWg

any questions please ask

£850 shipped insured although I’d love for someone to collect in which a change in price would obvs reflect that. Located near Newcastle. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments