SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Ibanez RG3550MZ Desert Sun Yellow - Prestige - Excellent condition

What's Hot
bddbukbddbuk Frets: 34
edited July 2023 in Guitars £
I have a 2010 Ibanez RG3550MZ Desert Sun Yellow in excellent condition. Just one small ding near the strap button.
I'm based in London, looking for GBP750.

Interested in trade
- Telecaster (could add cash depending on model)
- Strandberg 6 or 7 strings (would add cash)
- Looper type Boss RC 600 + cash my way

Description from a website
The Ibanez RG3550MZ is a lightweight electric guitar that features a basswood body and the incredible Ibanez Super Wizard 5-piece neck . The 24-fret rosewood fingerboard is dressed with dot inlays and has an ultraflat 16.92" radius that makes 2-hand tapping effortless. The RG3550MZ guitar's Ibanez Edge-Zero bridge features the ZPS (Zero point system) spring system and offers easy tremolo adjustment, tight tone, and good tuning stability allowing you to perform the most radical of trem effects with flawless tuning accuracy. Ibanez includes a hardshell case with the RG3550MZ Prestige electric.

This Ibanez guitar features the powerful combination of the deep and warm DiMarzio Air Norton DP193 Alnico Humbucker in the neck position, the clean and bright DiMarzio True Velvet DP175S Alnico Single-coil pickup in the middle, and the wide-range, high-output DiMarzio DP155 Tone Zone Alnico Humbucker pickup in the bridge position. The 5-way blade selector lets you play each pickup separately in positions 1, 3, and 5 and will split the humbucker coils with the middle pickup in position 2 and 4.

I'm based in London.

https://imgur.com/a/9TAonSn
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments