SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Mad Professor Twimble

What's Hot
ChéChé Frets: 305
Great dumble tones in a dual pedal format of the pre driver and Simble pedal. Comes boxed.

£150 + £5 delivery to UK
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• wellsyboywellsyboy Frets: 453
    pics?

• MajorDudeMajorDude Frets: 77
    I bought one of these last month and totally love it. It's the perfect overdrive/boost for my BlackFace Super Reverb.
    Great with single coils and humbuckers, so much more than just Dumble-type sounds from this OD.

Price is great too, GLWTS 

:)
  • ChéChé Frets: 305
    MajorDude said:
    I bought one of these last month and totally love it. It's the perfect overdrive/boost for my BlackFace Super Reverb.
    Great with single coils and humbuckers, so much more than just Dumble-type sounds from this OD.

Price is great too, GLWTS 

:)
    Thanks mate!
    Bump
  • hoopshoops Frets: 224
    Surprised this has not gone. It's a great pedal!!
    Bump
    Bump
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16102
    hoops said:
    Surprised this has not gone. It's a great pedal!!
    I would agree ..........it's excellent .Unpopular for some strange reason compared to a number of the other Dumble types such as the Dude V2 .I think the orange/brown colour doesn't look as classy as the serious black of the Dude but the Simble is a better pedal IMO. Dude has too much gain too quick .......there's a great video of a Swedish guy playing a Dumble and then switching to play the same riff /lick on a Simble through a Blackface at different levels of gain and concluding the sound is identical.
     In fact Mad Prof pedals are very under-rated .......I use the Golden Cello which is totally Eric Johnson in a box and the Snow White Auto-wah is simply the best on the market.
    This Twimble is a great pedal.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom