SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Supro Black Magick Reverb

HattigolHattigol Frets: 8176
Anyone got one? Must be the reverb one with master volume - I'm aware of the Facebook Marketplace one which doesn't have that.

Thanks.
"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tomajohatomajoha Frets: 897
    I haven’t but I used to own the first version without reverb and it sounded great. Let me know if your shifting your TM twin at any point as I might have a use for one. 
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8176
    tomajoha said:
    I haven’t but I used to own the first version without reverb and it sounded great. Let me know if your shifting your TM twin at any point as I might have a use for one. 
    TM Twin isn't going anywhere. Sorry!

Just looking for a (possibly pedal-free) alternative option.

Hope you're good.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    Still looking. Anybody?
    I have, thanks. No idea where he is coming from with that price though - they are cheaper new and, contrary to what he says, in stock in this country. Bonkers...