SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Martin Backpacker

Anyone looking to sell a Martin Backpacker? I need a small guitar for travel (when my normal size guitar gets left out of the family packing priorities). Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GandalphGandalph Frets: 1576
    There's one just popped up on eBay for £170
  • JRgtarJRgtar Frets: 19
    Thanks, but it’s left handed unfortunately, should have mentioned I’m right handed
    Just bumping this the once in hope it attracts more attention. Even new ones scarce at present.
  • Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 1922
    I bet it sounds great. 

Ian

Lowering my expectations has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

@Fishboy7 thank you, just ordered, appreciated. I’d been keeping an eye but hadn’t checked today. 

@Devil#20 i know it has a distinct sound, but for the travel friendly purpose I’d like it for, it’s ideal.
  • Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 1922
    JRgtar said:
    @Fishboy7 thank you, just ordered, appreciated. I’d been keeping an eye but hadn’t checked today. 

@Devil#20 i know it has a distinct sound, but for the travel friendly purpose I’d like it for, it’s ideal.
    As a practice guitar is makes perfect sense when you can't take a full size guitar. Some of these pocket fretboards I've seen advertised are just a dumb idea. It was a bit disingenuous saying it would sound great. It is what it is. It would be good if they could have made it a bolt on neck and it came with a full size body. @skipped showed my his Canadian bolt on body dreadnought at weekend, so they do exist. It was a nice guitar too. Can't remember the manufacturer but somebody will be along to fill in the details. 

Ian

Lowering my expectations has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.