SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Fano Alt de Facto JM6 PBG era (pre Dennis departure)

richierichie Frets: 81
edited July 2022 in Guitars £
Afternoon
A recent acquisition but something else even more special came up. This is a beautiful 2011 swamp ash JM6 in translucent blonde with gold guard. Its looks to be a one piece body and a nice interestingly grained rosewood board. It has Lollar p90s and is also factory fitted with a stellatone Tonestyler, a 16 position rotary tone switch instead of the usual tone pot. Its actually very usable, you can get some good cocked wah sounds from it. Excellent condition, the relic job is really good with lots of body checking and the grain of the wood visible underneath. Its from the PBG era but while Dennis Fano was still at the company, and he has signed the case. In my opinion the JM6 is a better looking and playing guitar than a Novo Serus J and considerably better value. This is a really nice one.  

Price £2400, pick up/meet ideally I am in Tunbridge Wells. 

https://imgur.com/a/QAVJ07t

let me know if you have questions. 
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments