SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*WITHDRAWN* FS: Sandberg Basic Ken Taylor 5-String

froglordfroglord Frets: 50
edited June 2022 in Basses £
*WITHDRAWN*

Selling my Sandberg Basic Ken Taylor bass.

Ken Taylor? Who he? I don't know, but he's got a good taste in basses!

This is a five-string active bass in a subtle and fetching blackburst. I'm not sure what year it is - 2005-ish? Serial number is 2250.

Six bolt neck joint, textured grain pattern, German engineering, Delano pickups. Weight is about 4.5kg (10lb). 34" scale length. Zero fret.

Controls: Volume, pickup pan, bass, middle, treble, active/passive switch and coil split switch.

It's in absolutely superb condition. I can only find two very minor blemishes (shown in ultra close-up in the last two pictures).

It didn't come with a case or even a gig bag, but I'm including a Hiscox P/J hardcase. It's not a tight fit, but it does offer decent protection.

I'm primarily a guitarist and I've come to the conclusion that I need to keep it simple when it come to basses - four-strings and passive!

I'd strongly prefer for the buyer to collect (we've all heard the postage horror stories). I'm in Hampshire and can meet up at a local train station (Havant, Petersfield) or drive a not-too-crazy distance. If postage is the only option, let me know and we can sort something out (at extra cost to the buyer).

£750

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    Noice.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • froglordfroglord Frets: 50
    edited June 2022
    Noice.

Cheers, FF. Yes, it's a lovely thing - just too much bass for my delicate guitarist's fingers!
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28333
    I don't need another bass, but that looks a great one!
    axisus said:
    I don't need another bass

Are you absolutely sure? ;-)
    Now withdrawn.