SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 2015 Furch G21 SW Grand Auditorium Spruce/Walnut **Price drop £650 delivered!**

JonnyBgoodeJonnyBgoode Frets: 118
edited July 2022 in Acoustics £
Fabulous hand made acoustic guitar from Furch that gives so much more guitar for the money than Taylor, Martin etc. All solid woods, lightly built and resonant, this is a very responsive guitar works well for fingerstyle and strumming.

Spruce top, walnut back and sides with a satin finish. Translucent and very subtle pickguard. 43mm at the nut, excellent setup (pro job with frets levelled) action is 1.6mm at 12th fret 6th string, currently strung with 11s and a joy to play. 

Note the Furch 'goody bag' is included which includes spare bridge pins, a few spare frets, the truss rod wrench for this model and 2 custom cut saddle shims. These are *very* useful, if like me you play with different tunings and different string gauges as it gives you a way of adjusting saddle height/action without having to recut a new saddle. I have one of the shims in there at the moment.

New price drop to £650, delivered at my cost, which is a flippin bargain :-)
1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TheMadMickTheMadMick Frets: 245
    That's a lovely guitar and if I hadn't splurged out on an Avalon, I'd be really interested.

By the by, whereabouts in the country are you?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Andy79Andy79 Frets: 888
    Really nice 

image.jpeg 65.5K
  • JonnyBgoodeJonnyBgoode Frets: 118
    That's a lovely guitar and if I hadn't splurged out on an Avalon, I'd be really interested.

By the by, whereabouts in the country are you?
    Well that's a shame but  Avalon's are really good too :-)  Yeah Furch make awesome guitars for the money, I have another one  and can't justify keeping two.

I'm in Plymouth but would travel if someone wanted to buy.
  • BigPaulieBigPaulie Frets: 1114
    That's a lot of very nice guitar for the money
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14591
    BigPaulie said:
    Indeed, it is. 

I have one of the cutaway and bling Stonebridge-badged grand auditorium models. Replacing with the nearest equivalent "colour" series instruments would set me back most of £2k.

action is 1.6mm at 12th fret 6th string, currently strung with 11s and a joy to play. 
    I'm envious of that. OTOH, I use twelves.

GLWS
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    BigPaulie said:
    Indeed, it is. 

I have one of the cutaway and bling Stonebridge-badged grand auditorium models. Replacing with the nearest equivalent "colour" series instruments would set me back most of £2k.
    Ah, I have a G23 cutaway also!  Bought that one first, purely on their growing reputation having never played a Furch, and was totally blown away - so immediately went out and nabbed another one.  Really don't need two acoustics these days though, so keeping the bling one.
    Price drop
    Bump
    Price drop.