SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: PRS CE22 2006 with Oil City & Bare Knuckle pickups £1100

What's Hot
SiejenSiejen Frets: 33
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
Hi all, 
Selling my PRS CE22, 2006 'Cappucchino' (almost black) finish with dots on the wide / fat neck profile. This is the mahogany body with rock maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. The trem has been locked out and the rotary replaced with a 3 way and push / push coil tap for sensible switching arrangements. The neck has had the gloss finish removed, and is now satin wax finished. Oil City Blackbird Bridge and Cold Sweat neck pickups are fitted. I've had this for about 6 years (bought from here). Re-wiring, trem block and finish work done by John Williams of NoiseWorks in Coventry. All in all, this is the work-horse or plain Jane, which suits me fine as it's PRS quality without the bling.
Selling as I'm going after 'the one', and getting a headless made for me. 
The frets were dressed when John set it up, so are smooth with no dents. There are a few small dings in the body finish, not major, but please see the photos in the Imgur album here: https://imgur.com/a/BseKRqn
It comes with the case, trem arm, keys (allen and case), removed rotary switch and tone control. The original pickups were gone before I bought this, but I think we all know the quality of the ones currently fitted. If you don't think they're for you, I have a pair of Alegree prototype wildfire pickups that I could fit and save you some cash. 

I'm based in Coventry, and would prefer not to post for obvious reasons. I'll travel to meet up within reason. If posted, it'll go couriered insured and cost about £50....

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 842
    Nice colour!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Love the finish on this one, almost looks like a 2tone finish
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SiejenSiejen Frets: 33
    Thanks both. I got it as close to black as I could because i have very little colour imagination 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SiejenSiejen Frets: 33
    I know PRS are usually slow to to sell, but if anyone wants to pay more for the same guitar, I’ve put it up on evil bay ;) 
    This may or may not be a selective bump…
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom