SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PJE Patrick James Eggle Oz T Mastergrade Neck Butterscotch blackguard tele

What's Hot
SquareheadedfreakSquareheadedfreak Frets: 375
edited July 2022 in Guitars £

Utter stunner, bought to convince myself I liked telecasters and to fill a crazy urge to try all of Patricks models... But I just don't do teles, I have to resign myself to the fact i'm a strat man and always reach for my 96's first!

Best neck i've ever seen on a guitar, literally should have a NSFW warning. On Patricks instagram from when he made this run of 3 for a trade fair he called it an 'exhibition neck' Its literally 3d when moved! Certainly the best neck of my 4 PJE's 

Swamp ash body, Mojo pickups . Its ultra light at 6.8 lb and has the '59 vintage aged nitro on too so up close its checked all over, easily on par with my Murphy lab Les Paul for quality of checking

No chips/dents, some minor bucklerash/nitro marks 9.5/10

Mainly interested in trading for the below.

Location is WS12 however I work across England/Wales, in Leeds, Newcastle, Windsor, Bath next week for example

£2400 cash sale £2700 trade value

Trades List of things i'm currently looking for on my bucket-list of things to play poorly on via headphones whilst my 2 year olds in bed: (+ cash either way):

Relic Fender Custom shop strat SSS
Other Uk/boutique high end relic strats
PJE Macon
PJE strat (pref SSS as already have HSS)
Two rock Classic Reverb or traditional clean (or other two rock heads)
Nik Huber Orca
Badcat or Matchless amp
DR Z Amps
Fraser strats
Henry amplification
Mesa boogie california tweed or lonestar
Seth Baccus Nautilus
Something cool with P90's
Gibson custom shop hollowbodies that are sub 9lb

0reaction image LOL 13reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments