SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Donner Circle Looper (price drop!!)ehringer Noise Reducer

joetelejoetele Frets: 952
edited September 2022 in FX £
No trades I'm afraid, just want them gone. 

Donner Circle Looper - fantastic looper with drum patterns (genuinely good sounds - I think they sampled a live kit and went with that, especially for the jazz stuff) - easy to use and you can store 40 loops! There's a USB connection too, possibly for adding loops?  Really good pedal anyhow. £70 NOW £60 posted

Behringer NR300 Noise Reducer - I think it's a clone of the Boss version, nice simple utility pedal for when your singlecoils get a bit buzzy. I have the box.  £15 NOW £10 posted

-------------------------------

Tone City Tiny Spring - great reverb - good if your amp doesn't have one, and at full whack it sounds like a Belton Brick pedal on the verge of oscillation, such as the Caroline Meteore.  £30 £25 NOW £20 posted. SOLD

OBNE Sunlight
 - Fantastic reverb pedal, bought very recently from A****tons, barely used, in top condition with box and candy. £170 NOW £160 posted SOLD

KMA Audio Cirrus - wonderful dual reverb and delay which I know I'll regret selling - 3 types of delay, 3 types of reverb, with switchable order and a fantastic central knob which selects what an expression pedal does. Really musical and intuitive. £150 £140 NOW £130 posted SOLD

Behringer VD400 Vintage Delay
- great sounding simple analog delay that can do slapback to shortish repeats. Nice tone and much quieter than a lot of analog delays I've had. £15 £12 NOW £10 posted SOLD

TC Electronic Tailspin - great little vibrato that adds lovely wobble to your tone. £25 NOW £15 posted SOLD

Mattoverse AirTrash - Just rebought this back from @solar but I'm woefully poor so it needs to go again I'm afraid. Completely unique fuzz / noise pedal with one knob for level, and two other knobs that are a mystery, but they affect the sound in interesting ways and completely interact with each other. Comes with box and all the candy, and a free Mattoverse puzzle! Barely used, top condition. Oh, and it's pink. Pic now added!  £100 £90 NOW £80 posted SOLD

Mooer Repeater - excellent little delay, with a modulated setting, normal mode and dry-kill mode. Should have the box. £40 posted. SOLD

Emmergy FX Later and Later - a fuzz and delay combined, nice, dark analog delay (with a bit of background noise as the repeats have been extended) and a wild fuzz that basically engages in the last quarter of the knob, from a bit to a lot. Originally thought it wasn't working but it's actually working as intended. When you activate the fuzz and delay at the same time it goes slightly insane, and they're very reactive to each other so you have to back one off a bit when engaging both. Price going back up as it woks fully.  £20 posted WITHDRAWN

TC Electronic Cinders, a clone of the Blues Driver. Has been gently used but I'm happier with my amp overdrive.  £25 NOW £15 posted. SOLD

Fender Marine Layer - wonderfully musical reverb with room, hall and special settings - which features a lush modulated setting (better than the Boss RV-5, yeah I said it) and a really tasteful, non-cringey shimmer setting. £60 posted WITHDRAWN

JHS Hall Reverb - immense reverb that can go from room to cavern and infinity using just the knobs. Has a switch for modulation, and there's a very subtle, faint upper octave to the trails as well. "He has the box" and sticker, plectrum, badge and manual. £60 £55 NOW £50 posted SOLD

MUSIC: Pale Blurs
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments