SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Selling ALL pedals (20+) to cover £12K Vet Bill. Catalinbread, Fulltone, Wampler, SolidGoldFx plus

What's Hot
jfraze5150jfraze5150 Frets: 262
edited July 2022 in FX £
https://i.imgur.com/UEExQa4.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/ZM00ZJa.jpg

Catalinbread Naga Viper - £90
Catalinbread DLS - £90
Catalinbread 5F6 - £90
SolidGoldFx Communication Breakdown Tone Bender - £140
Dunlop Mini Wah - £50

Catalinbread SFT - £90 SOLD
BMF Marc F’n Ford - £150 SOLD
Wampler Paisley Deluxe - £130 SOLD
Lovepedal Les Lius - £130 SOLD
SolidGoldFx 76 SuperFuzz - £80 SOLD
Catalinbread RAH - £110 SOLD
Catalinbread Formula 55 - £110 SOLD
Catalinbread Special Edition Silverface Topanga - £120 SOLD
Pedal Pawn Silicone Fuzz - £140 SOLD
Fulltone Deja Vibe - £150 SOLD
Walrus Julia v.1 - £100 SOLD
SolidGoldFx Spanish Castle - £150 SOLD
Catalinbread Talisman - £120 SOLD
Catalinbread Belle Epoch Deluxe - £180 SOLD
Fulltone OCD v1.4 - £85 SOLD
Magnetic FX Black Moon Fuzz - £125 SOLD

ALL are boxed with all candy etc apart from the Deja Vibe and the OCD. ALL have velcro. NONE have been gigged, I'm a bedroom guitarist. They're ALL in mint condition apart from the '76 that has a tiny chip on it. 

I have a Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet, and an unboxed Ditto Looper that are unpictured but I'll get them up. 

If anyone wants more pictures of any of them, PM me.

I will listen to offers but I'm in a shite mood as it is because I'm having to sell all my gear (guitars included) because my basset hound has an insatiable, death-wish appetite for eating seaweed. So please be kind. If I've over priced anything I'll listen to arguments.

Obviously, PayPal F+F and I'll cover costs of 1st Class postage.

Alternatively, if anyone wants to buy a 4 year old basset hound that is mal-adjusted and now uninsurable, PM me!

P.S.
Since some kind soul asked, here’s the link to our gofundme. I hope this is allowed. 

https://gofund.me/25be0318

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GassageGassage Frets: 30928

It's against the forum rules to list the Basset Hound without a price or trade option.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

17reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6140
    Holy cow, £12K. I thought I was getting stitched up with an £1,100 vet's bill at the weekend for my little old dog, but your bill's off the scale! Man that's a tough pill to swallow.  :o
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18829
    Oh man that's tough. Sorry to hear that.
    I would be conflicted over taking your stuff under such circumstances, but I hope you raise what you need.
    No chance of you doing an online fund raising thing like Justgiving ?

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jfraze5150jfraze5150 Frets: 262
    equalsql said:
    Holy cow, £12K. I thought I was getting stitched up with an £1,100 vet's bill at the weekend for my little old dog, but your bill's off the scale! Man that's a tough pill to swallow.  :o
    Yeah, my insurance maxed out at £8000 and she required 5 surgeries (the stitched up intestines kept on breaking down) and was in the Royal Vets in Edinburgh for three weeks. Total bill was £20,000. 
    0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Oh man that's tough. Sorry to hear that.
    I would be conflicted over taking your stuff under such circumstances, but I hope you raise what you need.
    No chance of you doing an online fund raising thing like Justgiving ?

We have one running and have raised £3000 already. I'm emigrating to the States at the end of the year so selling my gear isn't as big blow as all that. If I raise enough that I don't need to sell my American Deluxe Ash Telecaster then I'll be more than happy. Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions though. It's appreciated. 
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30928
    equalsql said:
    Yeah, my insurance maxed out at £8000 and she required 5 surgeries (the stitched up intestines kept on breaking down) and was in the Royal Vets in Edinburgh for three weeks. Total bill was £20,000. 
    Huge respect for standing by your pooch. Scary cost mind you! 

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    Gassage said:
    equalsql said:
    Huge respect for standing by your pooch. Scary cost mind you! 
    Thank you. They kept asking me after every surgery failed if I was willing to keep going. There was never a doubt though. In for a penny, in for £20k.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
    First time I've been on here in months... does everyone else's ads say only 1 view? What's going on?
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297
    First time I've been on here in months... does everyone else's ads say only 1 view? What's going on?
    The view count thing is effectively broken (there is a Discussion about it if you wanted the details) and it may just get removed from the forum at some point. 

I'm just browsing due to the mention of Solidgold FX buy wrong pedal unfortunately. But GLWTS. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • skayskay Frets: 394
    PM sent @jfraze5150 ;

With so many comparison web sites out there, how do I choose the best one?

• ZenOvertoneZenOvertone Frets: 234
    Pm sent
    The view count thing is effectively broken (there is a Discussion about it if you wanted the details) and it may just get removed from the forum at some point. 

I'm just browsing due to the mention of Solidgold FX buy wrong pedal unfortunately. But GLWTS. 
    I LOVE the Communication Breakdown and Spanish Castle fuzz's. One of the companies thats been killing it lately in my opinion. What one were you looking for?
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16297

I LOVE the Communication Breakdown and Spanish Castle fuzz's. One of the companies thats been killing it lately in my opinion. What one were you looking for?
    The delay. But my pedals are just gathering dust at the moment so probably more wishful thinking than anything. Although yes they seem to have amazing pedals. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9571
    Sorry to hear that mate.
  • richman6100richman6100 Frets: 339
    Sorry to hear about your poorly pooch - absolute respect for standing by it. PM'd re a pedal btw.
  • thefezthefez Frets: 131
    how much is the julia?
    edited June 2022
    thefez said:
    how much is the julia?
    Oh! I missed that one. Just had a look on eBay. It's boxed with all the extras so £110?
    Gassage said:

It's against the forum rules to list the Basset Hound without a price or trade option.

I wouldn't trade her for Jimmy Page's actual number one Les Paul. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • BodBod Frets: 1315
    We have one running and have raised £3000 already. I'm emigrating to the States at the end of the year so selling my gear isn't as big blow as all that. If I raise enough that I don't need to sell my American Deluxe Ash Telecaster then I'll be more than happy. Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions though. It's appreciated. 
    Link to the JustGiving? I'll happily chuck you some cash.  Poor stupid pup - I have one of those too... 
  • TanninTannin Frets: 5481
    Gassage said:

I wouldn't trade her for Jimmy Page's actual number one Les Paul. 
    Quite right.

A good Strat on the other hand ....
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom