SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold pending - Fender Custom Shop 1969 Heavy Relic Stratocaster .2004

AlexOAlexO Frets: 1097
edited June 2022 in Guitars £

So I thought I was settled on gear with this but I’ve agreed to buy Dave’s @DB1 Gibson ES125 so something has to go.

It’s the lesser seen 69 RI and feels and sounds like a proper custom Shop guitar… I go through this thing with Strats where I get them and find them really comfortable and easier to play than my Gretsch’s but then I revert to type.

It’s got hand-wound 69 Abi pickups and a 69 U shaped Neck… it’s nothing like the 52U, to me it feels like a slightly fuller/ rounder 63 oval C…

It comes with its COA, limited case candy they did back then and the coolest strat case I’ve seen… great colour combo.

Price is £2250…. I have a guitar box so can ship at buyers risk via DPD fully tracked.

Otherwise collection is SK4.

Any questions give me a shout.

I’m in Mallorca until Monday so won’t be able to meet until then but happy to chat in the meantime.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    ‘So I thought I was settled on gear’....  :)

That does look a lovely Strat and I remember you raving about it.If I was into Strats then I’m sure that a deal would have been struck! 
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GillyGilly Frets: 1123
    Nice strat. Your dog’s wondering what case candy is hidden under that flap!
  • Jabba74Jabba74 Frets: 47
    Nice relic job on that. Looks lovely. 
  • CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 883
    edited June 2022
    Stunning.  Really like that 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey