SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Suhr Classic S (£2150) and American Strat (£950) (price drop)

AbbyAbby Frets: 3
edited June 2022 in Guitars £
Edit: getting some trade offers but nothing that has clicked. Feel free to make an offer if seriously interested. Thanks

Moving so whittling down the collection - both fantastic guitars, have used them primarily at home. A few minor dings here and there which I have tried to photograph - assume both in very good, but used condition. 

Pickup from SW London only - let me know if any questions on the specs, etc. or if you need more pics. 

1. Suhr Classic S - with Thornbucker and beautiful roasted maple neck - £2250 ono; now £2150 ono - full spec sheet attached - lots of nice upgrades - it was a custom order although I bought it used; comes with a hard case though not necessarily the one pictured; excellent sounding guitar, one of the best Suhr's I have played - the Thornbucker in the bridge is GLORIOUS! Wonderful neck, a joy to play. Minor issue with volume pot - if you turn it down completely, signal gets through - I am sure it can be easily fixed, just haven't gotten around to it. 

2. Fender American Strat (I think this is the American Professional one) - £1000 ono, now £950; comes with original fender hard case; all stock as far as I am aware - bought 2nd hand; works perfectly and sounds like a strat should. 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AbbyAbby Frets: 3
    Price drop bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AbbyAbby Frets: 3
    Suhr withdrawn, just can't bring myself to part with it; Fender strat sold elsewhere. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom