Anyone make compact one pole piece pickups?

What's Hot
I have seen someone selling some on ebay for cigar box guitars but they area bit expensive.

I have a idea for something and am interested in purchasing a few.
Old Is Gold
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10367
    tFB Trader
    I can wind anything you want pretty much ... I made a two string humbucker for a neck position on a lp style guitar ... the guy wanted 'perfect' separation of the bottom to be fed to an octave pedal!
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • How much would you estimate a one pole pickups to cost?
    Old Is Gold
  • I can wind anything you want pretty much ... I made a two string humbucker for a neck position on a lp style guitar ... the guy wanted 'perfect' separation of the bottom to be fed to an octave pedal!
    The thread on the little thunder pickup reminded me of this :) @Andy_ALittleThunder

• OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10367
    tFB Trader
    I can wind anything you want pretty much ... I made a two string humbucker for a neck position on a lp style guitar ... the guy wanted 'perfect' separation of the bottom to be fed to an octave pedal!
    The thread on the little thunder pickup reminded me of this :) @Andy_ALittleThunder

Done a few of these now ...
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message