SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Squier Ltd Edition 2024 Strat HSS - frets levelled, nut cut, Callaham block - weighs 7lbs!!

What's Hot
Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 211
edited May 16 in Guitars £
Squier HSS Strat ltd edition 2024

Only bought this guitar a few weeks ago from Peach, needed something for some fly gigs but now I have too many strats. Already had 3 and I've decided to just put a Di Marzio Injector pickup in the bridge of one of them as I don't have enough space to keep this one aswell. It's in immaculate condition, I had the frets levelled perfectly, dressed and the nut cut to perfection so it plays like any Custom Shop would. Fret ends are nice and smooth, no sharp edges or anything like that. It has a dark laurel fretboard treated with Monty's wax and also the finish on the back of the neck is now matte and not sticky. The colour is still the same it's just knocked the sticky bit back a bit, easily buffed back to high gloss if required.

I also put a full size Callaham block in but have the original aswell which will obviously be included. I also have all the original packaging so I'm happy to post at buyers risk. Incredible guitar and holds up against any other guitar in my collection.

I have removed all of the plastic on the pickguard etc since taking the pictures, will get some better ones when I'm home on Sunday evening. I also have a video of it being used live that I will upload.

Super lightweight and resonant for a Strat - 7lbs! Lighter than my other Strat. All the others at Peach were well over 8lbs.

In fact the only guitar I own that is lighter is my Novo Miris and that's semi hollow and £4500!

Looking for £420, collection from Tunbridge Wells.

Thanks!

Olly 

(This picture is the day I got it, before Montypresso and sticker removal)

(Sportsman might also be for sale...) 

Squier 40th Anniversary Jazzmaster 

Up for sale is my incredible Jazzmaster that I've had for a couple of years - a record for me! It came to me setup perfectly with a low action, straight neck and well cut nut. I couldn't believe the quality for a Squier. In addition to the crazy flame on the neck and it weighing just 7lb I couldn't believe my luck! 

I had the pots/switch/wiring changed by my tech for CTS etc I also changed the pickguard for the white one but still have the original gold one that will be included. 

I've recently picked up a loaded Jazzmaster body and am in the process of building one with my favourite look - fiesta red body and matching headstock. Unfortunately to help pay for it I think I'm going to let this one go. 

Collection from Tunbridge Wells, Kent

Can post at buyers risk as I have some sturdy guitar boxes. Could also ship with the neck removed if preferred

Looking for £450 - now £395

Pictures here - https://imgur.com/a/V2XP8Pw

Eastman T59/V 

High end 335 style guitar from Eastman in the antique red aged finish. Looks incredible, particularly in person, hard to capture with photos. Setup to perfection with a very low action and a new set of D'Addario NYXL 10-46 strings. This one is completely stock and has the Seymour Duncan Antiquity humbuckers. Ebony fretboard and stunning fretwork - I was so impressed I bought a second! 

£1150 

Will sell for £950 if someone takes it before I leave for tour on 16th

SOLD

Collection from Tunbridge Wells or Barming in Kent.

Am away on tour from February 16th-March 13th so collection would have to be before or after.

Any questions please ask away.

SOLD £3250

Fender American Original 60s Custom Telecaster 

This is a 2022 model and was bought from Peach guitars last year. It was plek'd at the shop so the fretwork and nut are immaculate. Great feeling neck profile - starts off fairly slim and gets chunkier towards the 12th fret. Very lucky with this one that it has a very dark rosewood fretboard that looks like Brazilian rosewood. There are a few marks on the guitar that aren't really visible when you look at the guitar normally (as you'll see from pictures), however I've managed to capture them pretty well with some close ups. They do look worse in close ups than in person, and to be honest I never notice them when looking at the guitar from any kind of distance. Needless to say, it will probably age fairly quickly if you're not really careful with it.

This one is nice and light at only 7.4lbs.

I could possibly post this one as it has it's original G&G hard case, but would still much prefer collection. 

Sold for £1350 on Facebook 

Any questions let me know!

Thanks, 

Olly

More Pictures - https://imgur.com/a/mHWuM4Y

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CastroCastro Frets: 512
    You'll love the Miris when you get one. I love mine.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3903
    Don't we all...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sharky77Sharky77 Frets: 211
    The WTB a Miris post has changed to a FS for my Serus T. Apparently you need a car to get to the gigs to play the guitars... 
    Bump
  • challenchallen Frets: 51
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    challen said:
    I've already spoken to Jake about it  =)
    Price drop 
    Bump for SG part X 
    Bump for SG part X 
  • AlunAlun Frets: 125
    Oof, if I could sell my PRS 408 quickly enough I’d be bloody tempted by this. Stunning. 
    Bump Tele added 
  • SammySammy Frets: 129
    Whats the weight of the Tele?
    Sammy said:
    Whats the weight of the Tele?
    Sorry forgot to include - 7.4lbs - very lightweight for one of these! 
    Bump 
    edited May 2023
    Bump price drop
    Novo huge and final price drop 
    Novo sold and price drop on the AO Tele
    Bump for Tele 
    Price drop bump
  • ChimpankieChimpankie Frets: 340
    Honestly, any other time of year I’d have that Tele off you in a moment  :'( hope it moves soon just so I stop coming back to look at it