SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Hughes & Kettner Red Box Classic SOLD

ICBMICBM Frets: 72307
edited September 2013 in Amps £
Hughes & Kettner Red Box Classic. As new, with box and manual (the box isn't quite as-new). I've had this for years and only used it very rarely - it works perfectly and sounds good, but I don't need it now I've got a Sequis Motherload.

You can use it either between your amp and cab (or amp and dummy load - but make sure you *do* have a load, if it's a valve amp) or after an overdrive pedal, FX processor, or as a re-amp device.

£50 inc postage.

Last listed price new was about £65 I think, now replaced by the Red Box 5 which is £90.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom