SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

All Gone

DoveholesDoveholes Frets: 137
edited May 2023 in FX £
BJFE BONE BENDER 2 - £200 (TRADED)

Open to trades + / - cash - try me!

Ace MK II Tone Bender from the legendary Björn Juhl. This pedal is fantastic but surplus to my current needs. Comes boxed, with some wear and chips. The bottom has significant wear from velcro removal, but is now re-covered in velcro. Sold out from Joes Pedals, where it originally cost me £289.

This has 106NU70 Germanium Tesla transistors. Plenty of bass available plus lots of range across the Bias knob - from spitty & gated through to saturated.

From Björn:
“It is a design that is not at mercy of transistor properties rather the gain of each of the three is used to minimize variances. The Teslas I chose because they sound great in the circuit. They have been consistent but are too low gain for use in Fuzz Face style circuits but overkill for this circuit, sort of, but excess gain is traded in the circuit for better stability and lower noise.“

SOLD
ASHEVILLE MUSIC TOOLS ACV-1 TIME WARPING CHORUS / VIBRATO - £275
29 PEDALS OAMP - £230
UNIVERSAL AUDIO UAFX GOLDEN REVERBERATOR - £265
CHASE TONE RED FUZZ FELLA SILICON BC183C FUZZ FACE - £160
ANALOGMAN MAXON AD9 DELAY - £170
OLD BLOOD NOISE ENDEAVORS HEADPHONE AMP - £60
1981 INVENTIONS DRV - £215
NEUNABER IMMERSE REVERBERATOR MKII / V2 STEREO REVERB - £175
KEELEY 30MS DOUBLE TRACKER - £110
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments