SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Origin M-EQ, RevivalDrive Custom + Footswitch, Carl Martin Ottawa (Q-tron), Kernom Ridge

What's Hot
handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1005
edited April 22 in FX £
Origin Effects M-EQ Driver: £180 including special delivery
Boxed in excellent condition.

Origin Effects RevivalDrive Custom with Footswitch: £365 plus £10 for Special delivery.
I recently bought this on here from @brio who was a gent to deal with. This is the third revival drive custom I've owned and it probably won't be the last! Something else has come up though and as such the merry go round means this must move on to the next happy customer! It truly is an incredible sounding (hence I keep coming back to it!) and versatile overdrive, and by far the most 'amp-like' of anything I've used. The footswitch has the original box but the main pedal doesn't. It will all be appropriately boxed though and well packed for postage as always!

Carl Martin Ottowa: £85 including delivery
A great Q-Tron alike that is very compact and works with a normal 9v power supply. It's great for the John Mayer thing. Check out the YouTube demos. Basically brand new with dual lock on the bottom. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuIHan6hYvs&t=70s

Kernom Ridge: £180 including Special delivery
Excellent condition. Hugely versatile and midi controllable. It can sound like pretty much any overdrive out there. 

SOLD:

Free the Tone AmbiSpace reverb: £240 including special delivery
Excellent condition and one of the best reverbs I've owned. I won't be disappointed if it doesn't sell.

Two Notes Opus: SOLD Brand new £220 including special delivery. 
I won this in a competition at the guitar show so it’s brand new. As great and versatile as it is, I need to recoup some cash so I’m regrettably offering it up for sale. Brand new and boxed obviously. 

Origin Effects DCX boost: SOLD £190 concluding special delivery
Boxed and in brand new condition

Strymon Sunset: NOW SOLD £160 including special delivery
No original box. 

Tonex pedal (includes approx £300 worth of paid captures and IRs) £270 including special delivery

BOSS IR-200: SOLD £240 including special delivery
Hugely versatile multitool. Jam along to tracks via Aux in, use your pedalboard with headphones, have a versatile amp backup, multi amps switchable with Midi, and one of the only pedals to offer dual IRs. A great tool to have at the end of your pedalboard!

This pedal won pedal of the year for ThePedalZone on YouTube and if you enjoy his channel nearly all his demo's from 2023 were recorded using this as the pedal platform. 

Excellent condition but for a tiny scuff on one side (pictured). Obviously this can't really be seen when it's on a pedalboard. Comes with Dual Lock preinstalled on the bottom.

Also, when I bought it, the seller didn't include the power supply that came with it, but I am including an aftermarket one of the correct spec (pictured).

Empress Echosystem (now effectively comes with free Empress Reverb!!): SOLD FOR £305 including special delivery
Boxed in excellent condition. Comes with a high quality memory stick to use with the multitrack looper (and for firmware updates)

Keeley Hydra: £200 £185 including special delivery
Boxed in excellent condition.
The absolute best Harmonic tremolo I've tried (I've tried most of them and I've had the Flint on my board since 2014!) 

HX Stomp: SOLD £360 including special delivery.
Comes boxed with power supply. It has a couple of very light scratches on the front edge of the pedal (see photos). This certainly doesn't notice once it's on the pedalboard. The rest of the pedal is sparkly and clean!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments