SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Tonemaster Deluxe Reverb £500

What's Hot
TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3308
edited July 2023 in Amps £
As it says in the title really. TMDR (one of the black ones). Firmware updated so it works better with pedals at lower wattages settings. Plays great, in great condition, comes with the cover.

Cracking bit of kit, immensely practical (yes you can indeed carry it with one finger) and a great tool for recording with its xlr output and IRs. However, the ac30 has got me back on a valve kick and I’m working on my stereo rig (this is a fantastic mid-life crisis).

Based in Northamptonshire, more than happy to drive to meet within a reasonable distance. £550 gets it. Edit: Drop to £500, cheapest TMDR available.

Here’s the pics, pretty much mint bar the creases in the cover from getting stashed under my desk.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/157224850@N02/b5836931bi

SOLD
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7278
    Is @dazzajl still selling that bargain Tremlord ? If he is I’d be tempted to buy that J and just stick this up FS as it seems very cheap 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5837
    I’m not, it’s now in the GAS gravity field that is @TheMarlin ;

We’re on a road trip today and I have mentioned that you are on the lookout, if he wants to let it go. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3308
    Feel free to stop at a pub for a couple and convince him that he is ready for a change @dazzajl ;)
    Come on, someone has got to have one of these and be fed up with the weight when lifting it in and out of the car. 
  • NickBNickB Frets: 267
    Come on, someone has got to have one of these and be fed up with the weight when lifting it in and out of the car. 
    I saw one for sale on Facebook marketplace. 
    NickB said:
    Thanks Nick. I’m borrowing one from a Fretboarder in the coming week and then can a/b, try with the band and make an informed (rather than a gas) decision. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5837
    NickB said:
    Thanks Nick. I’m borrowing one from a Fretboarder in the coming week and then can a/b, try with the band and make an informed (rather than a gas) decision. 
    That’s outrageous! We all know GAS is the correct way to make gear choices. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    dazzajl said:
    NickB said:
    That’s outrageous! We all know GAS is the correct way to make gear choices. 
    Filled with enablers for my addiction this place. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Just taken me to ‘join the group’ page unfortunately Con. I’m not a Facebook user so couldn’t see what was on the other side; a decent deal? 
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7278
    Just taken me to ‘join the group’ page unfortunately Con. I’m not a Facebook user so couldn’t see what was on the other side; a decent deal? 
    I’ll PM you mate
  • NickBNickB Frets: 267
    NickB said:
    A wise decision! It might not be the amp you’re looking for. I have flirted with the idea of a Tremlord myself….along with an AC30! 
    I’ve been offered something so this has to go. 
    Almost the weekend bump.
    Have a nudge
    Price drop to a frankly bargain £500.
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8056
    Buy with confidence. @Teyeplayer is an amazing chap to deal with. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks @TheMarlin the feeing is mutual. Gotta say, it does make me smile that there are so many lovely folks that I have met in car parks up and down the country thanks to this place. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • AltoAlto Frets: 8
    Will DM you
  • AltoAlto Frets: 8
    Great to meet you @Teyeplayer and thanks for doing the half way meet up in yet another random car park! Much appreciated. All plugged in and sounding great. Enjoy the Tremlord and AC30 :)