SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Small Zvex Power Plate

What's Hot
suitablyswellsuitablyswell Frets: 80
edited June 2023 in FX £
It's been a while since anyone was buying or selling any of these... anyone got a small one knocking around needing a new home? I have a LoFi Loop Junky that could really do with one. Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DoctorXDoctorX Frets: 370
    edited May 2023
    If you don’t find one, this sort of thing is a pretty straightforward DIY job. If you know the pedal enclosure size (is it Hammond 1590B?) you can buy a blank box from eBay or somewhere, then just take the bottom plate, crudely file a groove in the edge to run a cable through and you’re good. That’s what I did with a couple of fuzzes & a treble booster.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DoctorX said:
    If you don’t find one, this sort of thing is a pretty straightforward DIY job. If you know the pedal enclosure size (is it Hammond 1590B?) you can buy a blank box from eBay or somewhere, then just take the bottom plate, crudely file a groove in the edge to run a cable through and you’re good. That’s what I did with a couple of fuzzes & a treble booster.

Brilliant, thank you!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom