New Fredric - Shin-Ei Companion Fuzz and Superfuzz content

What's Hot
timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1289
in FX tFB Trader
We've been building these for about ten years now, making small improvements with each batch of pedals. This latest lot I'm really pleased with though. The Fredric Effects Super Unpleasant Companion combines Shin-Ei FY-2 Companion Fuzz and FY-6 Superfuzz circuits in a single enclosure that's exactly the same dimensions as the original Companion Fuzz.

This latest batch has seen several improvements: the new enclosures are now laser cut, are now textured like the original Shin-Ei pedals from the 70s, and aluminium endplates have been manufactured featuring the control layout. 
This batch has an extra base sound for the FY-2 side: the second switch removes the mid-scoop now.
https://www.fredric.co.uk/classic-super-unpleasant-companion

0reaction image LOL 17reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2348
    I've seen these on your Instagram! The aesthetics are spot on! They look fantastic. I'm putting one on my 'want' list. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • timhuliotimhulio Frets: 1289
    tFB Trader
    I've seen these on your Instagram! The aesthetics are spot on! They look fantastic. I'm putting one on my 'want' list. 
    Thanks! I think the switch to the new enclosure fabricator has really improved the look and feel of these. I made some quality of life improvements like threaded inserts for the feet as well in case people want to stick velcro on the base.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom