SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Quilter SuperBlock US 25W pedalboard amp - £229 shipped

TheBigDipperTheBigDipper Frets: 4854
edited August 2023 in Amps £
This amp is great. There's nothing wrong with it and it does exactly what Quilter says it does. I bought it from Thomann just a 2-3 months ago for a specific job that it has performed well without any real fuss - which was to go direct, be as easy to drive as any other amp and respond like an amp, not a modeller. 

Small, light and fits on a pedal board. The base has velcro. Comes with a European lead and a UK lead (because it was from Thomann). For those who are curious but don't know, here's what the SuperBlock US is:
  • analogue solid state amp producing up to 25W into an 8 Ohm speaker
  • using just 9v DC, produces 1W, which is loud enough to annoy people
  • FX loop
  • headphones out
  • digital "spring" reverb
  • limiter (surprisingly useful when you're running lots of input gain)
  • voiced to sound like '57, '61 and '65 Fender combos
  • goes "direct" (XLR line out) without requiring a speaker load (which is what I was using it for)
  • analogue speaker emulation (two voices) or FRFR (off, so you can use an IR somewhere else in your signal chain)
Shipping using Royal Mail 48 Tracked is included. PayPal Gift/F&F, please.

Any questions, do ask. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I seem to be having trouble getting the pictures up using DropBox. It looks just like the Quilter sales pix on Thomann or Andertons. Happy to email pix if you PM me. 
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3713

Does this help?
  • Very much. Thank you. DropBox seems to have changed the links it generates to give access to files in /PUBLIC. The "raw=1" edit isn't working for me. 
  • I should say that this comes in the original box with the Quilter 24v DC power supply and the UK & EU cables. I did have a pic, but... 
  • Bump. 
  • Sold on eBay