SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Bartel Starwood.

fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5091
edited September 2023 in Amps £
SOLD
Bartel Starwood in brown and cream tolex, 28 watts, 6L6s, Celestion alnico cream speaker and great-sounding two-knob reverb. The incredibly versatile treble and bass tone stack enables you to emulate a wide range of classic amp sounds and tones from mid-scooped clean blackface, to tweed, to Vox and through to saturated Plexi. It also has a master volume that’s as good as or better than any amp attenuator I’ve heard. So you can set your desired tone, with as much or as little drive as you like, and then have it as loud or as quiet as you want. Definitely the model to get if a very loud 28 watts is enough for you, and you want onboard reverb but don’t need trem. 

Without doubt the finest amp I’ve ever owned but I could do with some cash at the moment. I’m asking £3,750 which is £1,150 less than a new one would cost. Collection is from Salisbury in Wiltshire or I may be able to meet a buyer halfway if not too far away. No trades thanks, unless you happen to have a very lightweight CS Relic Strat plus a grand my way, or a black Les Paul Custom that’s unusually lightweight (!!) but I’m not after anything else. Thanks for looking..

Sample settings from the manual:

260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments