SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Fender Custom Shop 1960 Relic Stratocaster - SOLD

What's Hot
guitarblasterguitarblaster Frets: 384
edited March 2 in Guitars £
Hey guys, I've decided to sell this guitar which has been tough to do! It's 1960 Fender custom shop relic in surf green with a matching headstock. It's a nice a very nice example (I've tried to weigh it but the scales just keep saving 7lbs, so I think it's just rounding it down, I’m guessing it’s around 7 and a half pounds) it has a lovely dark rosewood board and CS 60s pickups. It's a gorgeous guitar It has had a refret with Jescar 6105 stainless steel frets and fretboard radius altred from 9.5 to 12 inches. I wore the old frets down! This was carried out by the forums very own Steve Robinson Manchester guitar tech and is a lovely job. It had a recent set up by Steve and is set up to perfection, nice low action 1.25mm bass side and 1mm treble side. Plays amazingly well. 

It's in excellent condition, I've always really looked after the guitar - washed my hands before playing it etc haha. 

The latches on the case are dodgy, like the spring bits don't work - but it does close and function. The centre one is fine. The case has some marks but nothing major. 

I've taken lots of pics - any questions of more pics let me know! I'm based in the Wirral - it's collection or meet up only - I think that's best! Happy to do some driving.

Guitar is freshly restrung with 10s. 

Withdrawn 
Relisted - £2249 - sold £2150

Video 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments