SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Price drops - 2001 PRS Singlecut - £1200; Deluxe Ash Strat £925; Ibanez RG1527z - £550

aconitethrillaconitethrill Frets: 79
edited June 14 in Guitars £
Trades encouraged for pointy things with ebony fretboards. Or superstrats. Humbuckers essential. 

So I don't know if it's the compound radius or the neck profile - I always find myself reaching for my CIJ or my G&L for this kind of thing and this has basically sat in its case since I got it!

It's a 2015 Fender American Deluxe Ash model in Aged Cherry Sunburst. Full specs below, with the following mods:
  • Currently fitted with a set of Seymour Duncan Antiquity Texas Hots. 
  • No-load replaced with regular tone control. 
  • S1 switch currently disconnected.
I do have the original noiseless pickups, so if you'd be interested in bundling them in then let me know as below!

It's in great condition overall with just a few play marks here and there. One minor dint to the headstock which I've tried to capture. It's complete with the case and all candy. And for those of you into that kind of thing, it's nice and lightweight - no scales to reconfirm, but in memory it comes in at 7lb 4oz and feels like nothing at all. 

Looking for £925, or I'd chuck in the noiseless pickups too for £975. 

Trades-wise I could definitely be into a lot of things - aside probably from another maple Strat! Things I like include ebony fretboards, superstrats, fixed bridges, humbuckers, 7 strings and the like. Happy to add or receive cash as part of a deal - just let me know what you've got in mind!

Spec (not accounting for mods above): https://www.fuzzfaced.net/american-deluxe-ash-stratocaster-2010.html

2011 RG1527z in black: back available, £550 

It's in great shape all round - just some finish swirling and minor play-wear... no dings to the finish (barring a minor mark in the neck pickup cavity) or 'typical RG' edge chips, and the neck is all good with no obvious fretwear. Pickups have been upgraded to a Dimarzio Crunch Lab /Liquifire set (originals not included, unfortunately). Could definitely use a setup by someone better at locking trems than me - it's currently in A standard.

Complete with original hardcase in good shape, and the trem arm.

Looking for £550 collected from Manchester. Shipping may be a possibility at extra cost so please do get in touch to discuss.

Again, I've got my eye on something so cash is king here, but will absolutely listen to trade offers (including with cash either way). I like pedals, hardtails, and humbuckers. I don't need any amps just at the moment. Let me know what you've got in mind!

Any questions please do just drop me a message - appreciate there's not a huge market for these round here, but there's an element of a feeler about this so I'm happy to start somewhere! 

Now added: 2001 PRS Singlecut

So this is definitely a bit of a feeler because I love a PRS neck, but I'm trying to thin the herd a little bit and narrow down to things that I actually play - and it turns out I essentially like lightweight things with 24 frets... two things that this decidedly isn't! So this is on the block for trades (see below) or £1200.

It's a 2001 Singlecut, so by all means imagine all of the 'pre-lawsuit' nonsense I could write here. Basically it'll be a standard original SC spec - 7 pickups, 25" scale, dots, regular rosewood board, wide fat neck, vintage tuners. It's heavy, it sounds great, and it's definitely seen some wear: there are some dings to the binding, including a minor chunk out of the top horn, some minor marks to the top below the bridge and some clouding to the finish by the cutaway. Minor mark to the headstock, but the back and neck are both clean with, if I'm being picky, the tiniest of marks you can just about feel behind the third fret that I couldn't photograph. There is absolutely some fretwear down in the normal spots.

I've tried to picture everything as best as I can, but I'll stick all of the photos in a reply lower in the thread to avoid this post getting massive.

Complete with the case, which has also seen plenty of life - interestingly it's got a scrawl on it that in my opinion does look a lot like Paul's signature, though I've got absolutely no provenance and even if I did a signature on a case is no reason at all to buy a guitar. A fair bit of candy included, including the all important hang tag.

As anyone who's ever lugged a PRS around in its case can attest, in the case this weighs an absolute ton, so collection very much preferred from Manchester - will also give you a chance to see the condition up close too. 

Trades-wise, very much focused on lightweight, 24 frets, humbucker in the bridge. If it's got an ebony board you're talking my language. I'm picturing E-IIs, maybe Jackson, that kind of thing. Not mad on Ibanez, but you never know. Let me know what you've got in mind and I'll take a look! Can add or receive cash either way as necessary. If you want to bundle it up with the Fender or the Ibby above, let me know.

Any questions at all, please just ask - and please do scroll down the posts to check out the rest of the photos!
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments