SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Boss FZ2 boutique clone PRICE DROP £45 POSTED

jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 314
edited May 18 in FX £
Having a bit of a cull of the board.

Boss FZ2 clone is a fantastic, true bypass clone with both fuzz modes and the boost mode - I mainly use it for the boost and it sounds immense but the fuzzes are fantastic too. This was made by a circuit builder on eBay and I put it in the enclosure, finished it off etc. it’s been well gigged but not used that much at those gigs, if that makes sense! Pricewise I’d say it falls between the discontinued Boss version (£150 odd) and the cheap Behringer clone (30 odd) and it’s a fantastic pedal so I’m asking for £55.50 posted - let me know if I’m way off and make an offer if so!

Phaser - was a Chinese clone, I sanded it down and polished it. £23.50 posted.

Mini Universe reverb pedal - kind of a poor man’s Strymon, lots of cool shimmer, cloud and shoegaze type reverbs at a cheap price. One of these:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/335090701819?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=tjkaglhhq4a&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=1vZUPgYaSF2&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

SOLD
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments