SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS 2x Bad Cat: Black Cat 30R & Classic 20 w/ K Master pics added (finally!)

What's Hot
keirkeir Frets: 139
edited May 25 in Amps £
I’ve decided to take the plunge and put these 2 up for sale. I was using them in an EPIC 2 amp set up for a while but have since gone back to a one amp rig and decided to settle for my old, battered, heavy and impractical AC30 as it just feels like home. 

Black Cat 30R 1x12 - £1295 PPG / bank transfer collected

12ax7 and EF86 channels with independent reverb and master volume controls 

I believe this is from around 2014 which was just before the k master was introduced. 

Considered one of the holy grail amps 

———————————————

Classic Deluxe 20R K master - £1150 PPG / bank transfer collected 

This is Bad Cat’s take on a Deluxe Reverb I believe but with reverb which isn’t a standard option and has the K Master control. 

This amp is fully hand wired point to point 

Pics to be added tomorrow

I’m based in Southport, happy to travel an hour or so to meet up. 
Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• keirkeir Frets: 139
    Bump
    Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
    Bump, prices reduced slightly. Plenty of pic available on request. Will try and upload some this evening :)
    Bump

2 great amps looking for a new home, pics will be added tomorrow!
  • AJSAJS Frets: 43
    what does the k master control do ?

AJS said:
    what does the k master control do ?
    There is a good explanation here 

https://www.premierguitar.com/bad-cat-unveils-the-k-master-volume-circuit
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DodgeDodge Frets: 1461
    keir said:

keir said:
    Plenty of pic available on request. Will try and upload some this evening :)

keir said:
    Bump

;)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Dodge said:
    keir said:

keir said:
    Plenty of pic available on request. Will try and upload some this evening :)

keir said:
    Bump

;)
    It’s been top of the to do list all day, unfortunately my 3 kids had other ideas, will get some done tomorrow
    edited May 25
    Classic Deluxe 20R

Black Cat 30R