SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Nocturne Atomic Brain (Hand-wired) Price Drop

What's Hot
DontgiveupyourdayjobDontgiveupyourdayjob Frets: 3826
edited April 26 in FX £
Lovely Nocturne Brain 'Atomic Brain' for sale in a lovely sparkly metallic blue casing, hand-wired by the man himself - Tavo Vega.

If you don't know what it is, it's basically the preamp section of the much sought after Mystery Brain pedal. The 'normal' side is based on the preamp effect given by the old Roland RE-301 Space Echo tape delay that Brian Setzer swears by. The 'Abby' mode is a bit like a boost (although Tavo states it actually doesn't work like a traditional boost, sounds like one to me though!).

It's a glorious sounding thing, but alas it's a bit of an indulgence, and I've got some big home improvements due in the early part of next year so need to recoup some cash! 

To order a new hand-wired one from Tavo currently costs $397, plus all the shipping and import taxes. Looking to get back what I paid for it from @bobeschism of this parish - £225 now £205 posted.

New Addition:

Crazy Tube Circuits Falcon

It's basically a 'Tweed In A Box' and a 'Brownface In A Box' pedal in one unit. The '55 setting on the toggle produces 5e3 circuit type sounds, and the '61 setting is based on the seldom-seen 1961 Brownface Princeton.

Looking to get back what I paid for it: £110 + postage SOLD 

TC Electronic Echobrain - WITHDRAWN 

EHX Slap-Back Reissue £45 SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments