SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Mixers Yamaha MG12XU & Yamaha MGP16X

rich75rich75 Frets: 36
edited May 5 in Studio & Rec £
Mixers for sale due to some equipment changes. All well looked after and in excellent condition and fully working.. 

First up is the Yamaha MG12XU. Has a total of 12 inputs across 8 input channels, with main out, monitor out and 2 aux out channels. Very flexible mixer and great build quality. Comes with original box. £250 £225 £210 PPG inc delivery.

Next is the Behringer X-Air XR18, also in great condition and including the dedicated fitted gig bag. 18 channel digital mixer which can be remotely controlled with a tablet or laptop either via network cable or wifi. Also still looking for the original box for this one.£350 PPG inc delivery. XR18 NOW SOLD

Finally, Behringer X-Touch, Universal Control Surface with 9 Touch-Sensitive Motor Faders, LCD Scribble Strips and Ethernet/USB/MIDI Interface. Can be used as a physical controller for the XR series or with a DAW. Also in excellent condition with the original box. £350 £320 PPG inc delivery. X-TOUCH NOW SOLD

Any questions feel free to contact me.

EDIT: I've bought and sold plenty on here over the years and have feedback, but given recent concerns I'm happy to consider using the formal PayPal option and come to an arrangement re fees.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3663
    PM sent re the XR18
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3663
    I'm now the happy owner of the XR-18 (I already have one for live but the plan is to have this one fixed into my studio rack).

Great to do business with @rich75 and a fast turnaround.
  • rich75rich75 Frets: 36
    Musicwolf said:
    I'm now the happy owner of the XR-18 (I already have one for live but the plan is to have this one fixed into my studio rack).

Great to do business with @rich75 and a fast turnaround.
    Thanks @Musicwolf - great to deal with you too. Have left positive feedback for you.
    Yamaha MG12XU and Behringer X-Touch still available.

Will also be adding a Yamaha MG16 to the thread soon. Details to follow. 
    Price drops on Yamaha MG12XU and Behringer X-Touch.

Yamaha MGP16X also now for sale, £395 PPG delivered. This one has 16 inputs across 12 input channels together with main outs, 2 aux outs and 2 FX sends. It is in great condition with original box and packaging and the usual solid Yamaha build quality. It has been used for full band PA and did a great job.

Still available 
    Still available - happy to consider offers  :)
    Yamaha MG12XU, Yamaha MGP16x and Behringer X-Touch still available.
    Behringer X-Touch now sold.

Price drops on Yamaha MG12XU (£210) and Yamaha MGP16X (£375).
  • JayGeeJayGee Frets: 1260
    Massive props to @rich75 for going above and beyond by dropping the X-Touch off at my door when passing close by. Pleasure doing business!
    Don't ask me, I just play the damned thing...
    JayGee said:
    Massive props to @rich75 for going above and beyond by dropping the X-Touch off at my door when passing close by. Pleasure doing business!
    @JayGee was also a pleasure to deal with. Great communication throughout.

Two Yamaha mixers still available.