SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sheptone PAF Tribute pair neck/bridge

eatapeacheatapeach Frets: 113
edited March 1 in Parts £
I bought these a while ago and never fitted them - can't even remember which guitar they were intended for!

A matched pair
  • Bridge is 8.0 k
  • Neck is 7.34k
  • Both 2 wire
  • Tall leg option

I remembered these as being Heartbreakers and emailed Josh @ Sheptone - he said they lost all the registers info in an office move a while ago but based on the serial number and resistance he says they are Tribute PAFs.  

They come in the original Sheptone shipping box and with 4 x mounting screws and springs

I want £195; happy to post at buyer's expense.  RRP is $399/£315 so this is a bargain

Contrary to public opinion I'm near Manchester and Huddersfield and not near the M20!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HydraHydra Frets: 21
    What colour bobbins?
  • eatapeacheatapeach Frets: 113
    black black
    Contrary to public opinion I'm near Manchester and Huddersfield and not near the M20!
    bump
    ttt
    weekend bump
    bump TTT
    up
    ttt
    bump 
    ttt
    up for greatness
    ttt
    TTT
    car advert background
    bump 4 Friday