SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Mantic Effects Proverb Spring Reverb Pedal SOLD

realmassloverealmasslove Frets: 1
edited April 23 in FX £

I am listing my awesome Mantic Effects Proverb pedal. This is an excellent spring-style reverb with a momentary oscillation footswitch.

Mantic are based in the US, and they make fantastic pedals; this one is built like a tank. It's a simple, unique-sounding, spring-style reverb with subtle modulation and the ability to self-oscillate if you hold down the momentary switch on the right. This feature alone makes this pedal standout and great for adding textures during a live performance. There is also an expression control jack to control the "dwell", allowing the user to expressively change the reverb tone and bring in or pull out reverb self-oscillation.

It can be used on guitars, bass guitars or synths. I have used it on bass, no cut of the low end.

It's in great condition (as new) with velcro on the bottom. Comes with the original box. Free insured postage in the UK.

Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/c9zscbl9ro1pgfhxc9r5r/h?rlkey=z9c5pa29ipzq6gu1mvyef2jtn&e=1&dl=0

I haven't sold much on this forum, but can provide eBay feedback or basschat references.

Thanks for looking!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments