SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT/FS Tech 21 trademark 60 mk1

What's Hot
cowmoocowmoo Frets: 40
edited April 25 in Amps £
No longer needed as too loud for my needs at the moment. 
Based in Wrexham.
£260
£200 or trade?
Alder strat body in natural for it?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• cowmoocowmoo Frets: 40
    Still can't upload photos to any of my ads sorry. Please see links
  • goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6158

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GrangousierGrangousier Frets: 2641

There you go. I love mine, though I only recently started experimenting properly with the settings - I made the mistake of thinking one channel was Clean and the other was Dirty. That might be how the channels end up being used, but it makes more sense to think of them as US and British, each channel having a drive knob and another knob which seems to control mids - on the US channel as you turn the knob up it pushes the mids and makes it tweedier (I guess... I'm not an expert); on the British channel it makes it brighter and more AC-30-ish (ditto). Anyway, a completely idiosyncratic amp and a bargain at this price. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thank you for the pictures fellas!  You must pm me the how to guide!! I did it once but have forgotten!!  It certainly is an odd eq learning curve but my goodness I forgot how loud 60w in the back room could be !!! Cheers
    £200 or trade parlour guitar, gypsy jazzer, classical or cheap no pick up archtop around 250.