SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Grover Jackson GJ2 Shredder guitar

What's Hot
allenallen Frets: 713
edited March 28 in Guitars £
Hi there,

I'm trying to focus my gear collection on what I actually play rather than what I think I would like to play.

The worst thing about this guitar is its name - it's a GJ2 Shredder, in every other way it is a high end guitar.

The really (almost unique, but not quite) special thing about this guitar is that it is a superstrat with a 24.75 scale length. So if you want to really nail the 3 note per string stuff it makes the stretches just that bit easier to reach.

• 24 frets
  • Scale length 24.75 
  • 10 - 14 inch compound radius
  • Factory plek
  • Seymour Duncan Pickups 59 in the neck and JB in the bridge. (SH-1N  and TB - 4)
  • Hipshot locking tuners
  • Floyd Rose system
  • Maple neck - satin back
  • Rosewood fingerboard
  • 3 way switch with vol and tone

This guitar is absolutely immaculate and plays beautifully with no more than 3 or 4 hours play on it since I got it (hence selling it).

Comes with a branded gig bag. £675

I'm based in Bucks on the M40 near Beaconsfield and you are welcome to come and try it.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments