SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Gibson Les Paul Standard 2019 Unburst (Amazing Top)

What's Hot
KyleKingKyleKing Frets: 14
edited April 19 in Guitars £
Images here: https://imgur.com/a/JKVEgt3

Due to not enough playtime and too much gear, I'm looking to also move on my stunning 2019 les paul standard (60's spec) in Unburst finish.

This is right when the new management took over and they released the refreshed "Original" line.

This has probably the best top I've ever seen on a standard, beautiful 3D reverse chevron that looks wild under the right lighting, truly stunning.

It's got some playwear and a few nicks to note, 1 on the neck which is a slight chip that's able to be felt but after a few minutes doesn't bother you (could be very easily filled if need be), and another scuff a little further up (this one is tough to feel).

For the rest of the guitar it's overall in good condition for a gigged guitar, it has a few nicks, scratches and scuffs as to be expected from a main gigged guitar, but realistically it's in good condition and ready to rip. Comes with Brown 60's case and case candy.

Looking for £1800 for this.

Collection from Glasgow but open to meeting halfway somewhere if need be, no trades please this is strictly due to downsizing.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments