SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ALL SOLD: Animals Pedal Car Crush Chorus/Univibe - Headrush Gigboard SOLD

What's Hot
SlimbertSlimbert Frets: 337
edited April 28 in FX £
SOLD - Headrush Gigboard

This is slightly tentative, as it's a great unit, and does exactly what I need, but I'm using my amps more and doing less/no recording to PC, etc, atm.

It's used but in great condition. Never gigged, just home use and a couple pf regearsals. It's boxed, and comes with the original power supply.

SOLD - Asking is £250 collected. Insured next day delivery (RMSD) will be and extra £15, and the buyer to cover any fees.

Sold- Animals Pedal Car Crush

Will probably regret selling this one, and won't be too upset if it stays, tbh. I bought it for the Vibe/Univibe setting. I tried as many Univibe type pedals as I could find under £150, and this won easily. Does the throbby thing, small footprint, and not £300+...what's not to like!

Oh, and its also a damn fine Chorus pedal too!

Used but in great condition, with barely any signs of use. Velcro on the rear. Boxed.

Yours for a paltry REDUCED TO £80 £90 including delivery to your door, with the buyer covering any fees.

SOLD- Stone Deaf FX Fig Fumb

Great Big Muff based pedal, with a few clever features and tons of different tones. It's the black edition finish version, is in great used condition, and comes in the original box. 

SOLD - Asking £110 including postage for this, but happy to listen to offers if I'm out on the price. There isn't many in this finish up for sale.

SOLD - Stone Deaf FX EP-1 Expression Pedal

Another great bit of kit. Turns many of the Stone Deaf line up into really fun pedals. Extremely well built, and in great condition. Comes in the original box.

SOLD - Asking price is £100 including delivery. Seems to be the price that VGC ones usually sell for.

Trade wise, I'm happy to listen to offers, but I do t have anything specific in mind except an IR device like a TC Impulse, and an octave/harmony pedal like a Boss OC-5 or TC Brainwaves, etc. Always worth a try though, and happy with cash either way too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments