SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 1975 Fender Tele (GONE), 2001 Fender American Series Tele Ash (SOLD) G&L Espada £1000

CarbonCopyCarbonCopy Frets: 207
edited April 2 in Guitars £
I have a few guitars for sale as I have a Tele I really like and so don't need these as well. More to be added. Collection in Southend-on-Sea or meet up preferred, but we can discuss courier. Let me know if you have any questions. I'll add more photos at some point.   

Fender Telecaster 1975 Black, Maple Neck - £2600. NOW GONE (TRADED).  

In good condition for its age. All original as far as I can tell. The only 'mod' is the treble bleed capacitor leg has been cut to disengage it. It's already a bright a lively sounding Tele so didn't need the extra help with the treble bleed. A blob of solder would restore it to factory spec. Weight is 7.48lb so nice and light for a 70s Tele.  

G&L Espada 2021 Sonic Blue plus original hard case £1100  Now £1000

In excellent, almost mint condition. A very versatile guitar with lots of switching options between series, parallel, active pre amp and treble boost. A unique lost Leo Fender design rediscovered a few years ago and put into production. I believe this version is now discontinued. Comes with original case and documentation.   

Fender American Series Telecaster 2001 Natural Ash plus original hard case £950 Now £850 (SOLD ON EBAY)

This is in excellent condition and does not seem to have been played much at all when I got it. The only signs of age is some finish checking around the back of the headstock. The original case is also in excellent condition. The black scratchplate is a replacement but the original white one is included and still has the plastic on it. The American Series replaced the American Standard in about 2000 and brought with it some improvements such as better sounding pickups, a fuller feeling neck shape with rolled edges and staggered tuners.   

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rockmonsterrockmonster Frets: 838
    What’s the natural ash tele weight please?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CarbonCopyCarbonCopy Frets: 207
    What’s the natural ash tele weight please?
    It's 8lb 5oz.
    1975 Tele no longer available.
    Here are a couple more photos of the guitar, original case, scratchplate, strap, Schaller strap locks, Allen keys and hang tag that come included with the guitar. The strap and straplocks look to be unused and as new, much like the condition of the guitar and case.
    Prices reduced.
    American Series Telecaster now sold.